The past couple of years have been very busy and overwhelming for me. There has been a lot of moving, new jobs, and so many other things (like lack of inspiration and computer issues) that pulled my focus away from my artwork and DA. I am slowly working my way back in starting with my true love, Incendia. I have missed the fractal community and I am hoping to be able to spend more time here.
I want to thank everyone for all the positive comments and favorites. I wish I had the time to address them all personally but I want you all to know that I appreciate it.
My husband and I are planning another move within the next month or two. I am looking forward to a new adventure and perhaps the opportunity to have more free time to create. I am exploring the world of photography but I definitely have a lot to learn.
- My stock is free to use on deviantArt. You do not have to ask for permission first.
- You must ask for permission to use my stock outside of deviantArt.
- You must credit me in your work and save it as a favorite.
- Please send me a note with a link to your work. I would love to see what you create and I may feature it in my journal.
- You must ask before using for commercial purposes.
All artwork on this page is registered and copyrighted by MyFreeCopyright.com and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
All artwork is the personal property of Deirdre Reynolds and may not be displayed or broadcast without attributing credit to the artist. You may not use any of the artwork for commercial purposes. You may not alter, transform, or build upon the art.