My parent's house burned down a month ago. Fortunately, they got out safely and they have renter's insurance so they can replace everything. Amazingly, all the photo albums were okay and they only lost the photos that were hanging on the wall. Pretty sure between my sisters and I we can replace those. My computer was at my parent's house, so it was destroyed. Luckily, all my files and art were on my external hard drive and I had that here with me. Their insurance replaced my computer and my parent's had it delivered to a store near me, so now I can do my art work again.
I'm a little bit frustrated though because I made the mistake of doing a Google search on some of my images and found 8 new websites using my art without credit or links. It kind of makes me not want to put anything new up. It kind of makes me want to completely delete my deviantart account. But the images are already out there so deleting my account wouldn't help. So, I am making new art now, but I don't know if I will upload it.
Stock Image Rules
- My stock is free to use on deviantArt. You do not have to ask for permission first.
- You must ask for permission to use my stock outside of deviantArt.
- You must credit me in your work and save it as a favorite.
- Please send me a note with a link to your work. I would love to see what you create and I may feature it in my journal.
- You must ask before using for commercial purposes.
All artwork is the personal property of Deirdre Reynolds and may not be displayed or broadcast without attributing credit to the artist. You may not use any of the artwork for commercial purposes. You may not alter, transform, or build upon the art.